Importing Shipping Costs via CSV
Instead of setting a fixed shipping cost for individual countries, you can import shipping costs for individual orders with a CSV-file. Most
How to import shipping costs for individual orders:
- Go to Costs data & Integrations > Shipping Costs.
- Select CSV Import.
Import your file. You can either use a CSV file in the above format or can manually add the the
Order ID (e.g. the #XXSS field in Shopify) and the
shipping cost in your store's currency in the spreadsheet you see in the import window.
- Confirm if your CSV has column headers.
- Lifetimely will then map the columns in your CSV file with the columns in our database and will ask you to confirm the mapped fields:
- Complete a final review of the data about to be
- Confirm and submit your data.
Your data will be imported and the shipping costs for the past orders will be updated in the next 5-10 minutes.