Importing Product Costs via CSV
You can manually import multiple product costs into Lifetimely using a CSV-file.
⚠️ Important: When you do a CSV import, this will override any existing Lifetimely shipping and product cost data.
- Go to Cost Data & Integrations -> Product Costs: https://app.lifetimely.io/cost/product-cost
- Select "CSV-import:
- Download the example file by clicking the link Download an example CSV file.
- Format your data to match the example file. The CSV-file needs to have the columns: "SKU" and "product_cost".
- You can also import the individual shipping cost by adding a column named "shipping_cost".
- Import your file. You can either use a CSV file in the above format or can manually add the SKU, Product, and Shipping costs in the spreadsheet you see in the import window.
- Confirm your import file has the column headers.
- After Lifetimely maps the columns in your CSV file with the columns in our database, confirm the mapping.
- Review all data.
- Confirm that you would like the data to be imported.
🔔 Note: The product sync from Shopify has to be ready before doing a CSV-import.